Friday 17 July 2009

Strange Week.

What a very strange week this has been.

Sunday: My second day of work in a row. Also the night I had yet another breakdown. I just felt like no one apart from the people I talk to on the internet and my best friend actually care enough about me to ask if I'm okay. Because I care enough to ask them. And I'm fed up with everyone confiding in me, and not having anyone apart from people who are obligated for me to confide in. But one of my amazing internet friends made me realise that if they don't care about me, they don't matter. And that the people who I'm really bothered about do actually care.

Monday: I was called in to work. I really fucking hate the people I work with. They're all slackers, and my parents can't fire them because they don't have the staff to cover them. I am the most reliable meber of staff, because in the three years I've worked there, I've had one sick day. And that was when I had to get sent home. I worked when I had a burst ear drum and an ear infection.

Tuesday: Breakdown number 2 of this week. Nothing started it, and there was no reason for it. I just felt extremely low. I hate feeling like that. I just want this bitch of a thing called depression to be gone. Yet again, my internet friends came to the rescue. I love how they care about me t be worried about me, and they've never met me. So I phoned one of them at 12 at night, crying. Yes, I said crying. I know, I never cry, but I was just a breaking point. Within ten minutes she had me laughing again.

Wednesday: Mum had a tyrade at dad. She stormed out the house, and Dad had no idea where she went. I felt like it was all my fault. I know it wasn't but, I just felt like that.

Thursday: Not much happened. But I did arrange to meet up with my best friend. I can't wait because I miss her so much already. Then I tried to convince internet friend how much I care for her. I think she accepted it.

Today: So far, I have booked tickets to see All Time Low in Glasgow, but I don't even know if I can go. I've just twisted my ankle and it fucking hurts. And I have work tonight, I don't know what else this day is going to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment